Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 52 - A Weekly Photo Challenge and...

...a personal challenge to finally kick-start my blog!  I've been waiting for just the right something to come along and inspire my first post, so when I read about Paint the Moon's weekly photo project, I knew I couldn't wait any longer.  I have a photo challenge, as well as a challenge to maintain this blog.  Once a week can't be too overwhelming, right??

This week's themes were "sharing" and/or "natural" - participants can choose one or the other, or combine the theme, or submit something unrelated altogether!  Can't get much easier than that!

As I don't have any children, my dogs are often my subjects...so for week 1 of Project 52, here is 10 week-old Leia sharing a moment with 4 year-old Brutus  :).





Check out more from Annie of Paint the Moon for inspiration, tips, actions and other great information!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!