Sunday, August 5, 2012

The EYES have it!

Hi!  LONG time no write!

This post is short and sweet:  I've been working on two projects simultaneously - catching Leia with her eyes open, and catching Leia in photographs in general!  Leia is just way too busy exploring her world to pose for me, but we're working on that :).

Shar-peis can have eye problems, because the folds over their eyes can damage their eyes/vision.  Brutus had surgery before he came to us that prevents this.  Leia - so far - does not seem to have any problems.  Although Brute's and Leia's vision is just fine, those fun folds create dark shadows that hide their eyes in most of my pictures, and it drives me crazy!  I've been working on finding angles and light that will highlight those peepers.


Here's an example that drives me crazy: you can see She-Ra's eyes so nice and clearly, but not Brute's and Leia's!  Don't worry, I'm not losing any sleep - I love this picture - it's just something I want to work on improving!

 

If their eyes aren't shaded, they're often squinty!!



But that's ok, because I am persistent!!!!!

 





Whooohooo!!  Beautiful brown-eyed girl!

Sweet Brute!



She's so easy :).  Even though I have tons of her face, I couldn't post the others and not post her!



Aaaaaand the grand finale: I'd like to introduce you to Tut!  He's my neighbors' adorable super sweet fun rescue!!  For being new to my camera clicks, he did a GREAT job of posing!  Welcome to your forever family, Tut!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!